Magic Of Mauritius
Mauritius will enchant you, will uplift your soul, making you feel that you belong to the chosen few. Every visitor enjoys personal attention. Every encounter is an opportunity to discover a friendly face. Behind each smile lies the promise of a unique holiday. The contrast of a multitude of colours and tastes, the island, set in its turquoise sea, is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Mauritius, a melting pot where past and present are smoothly blended together, offers an essential beauty that will compel to return to its shores time and time again.
Day 1 – Arrival in Mauritius
- Depart India and arrive in Mauritius where you will be welcomed by our representative and later escorted to your hotel by seat-in-coach. Check- in , relax and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Dinner will be served in one of the restaurants at the hotel and stay overnight at hotel.
- Overnight at Cairo.
Day 2 – Mauritius- Full day excursion to Ile Aux Cerfs
- After breakfast, depart in a coach for a full-day excursion to Ile Aux Cerfs, an emerald lagoon on the east coast. The island is known for its sandy beaches, beautiful lagoon and a wide range of facilities and activities. A swim and snorkeling in the lagoon are perfect ways to spend a day. You can also enjoy optional water sports such as banana boat ride, water skiing, parasailing and undersea walk at an additional cost. Return to the hotel in the evening. Dinner will be served in one of the restaurants at the hotel and stay overnight at hotel.
- Tip: Please carry swimming suits, towel & sun screen lotion.
Day 3 – Mauritius- Full day North Island Tour
- Post breakfast proceed for a full-day North Island tour Visit the capital city- Port Louis / view of the Citadel/ Champ de Mars/ Government House/ Harbour /Shopping in the local market. Drive through the city centre to reach “Caudan Waterfront” a commercial landmark of shops, restaurants, Craft market etc. Return back have dinner and stay remains at the hotel.
Day 4 – Mauritius – Day free at leisure
- Post a filling breakfast, enjoy the day at leisure or take an optional full-day Catamaran cruise. Dinner will be served in one of the restaurants at the hotel and stay remains at the hotel
Day 5 – Mauritius -Full day South Island Tour
- After breakfast, proceed for a full-day South Island tour. Visit the to the Glass Gallery shop, then proceed to Curepipe to the spectacular crater “Trou aux Cerfs” where one enjoys the extensive view of the island. Few minutes away there is Floreal a destination which includes a textile museum/ shopping centers/ café/ 12 duty free boutiques/Ship model factory-shops. Then you proceed to discover the unspoilt beauty of the forest where flows a sacred lake, the “Grand Bassin” (Ganga Talao) a place for pilgrimage. Enjoy the magnificent view of Black River Gorge on the way to Chamarel, the place where the seven colour earth is found. Return back to hotel have dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6 – Mauritius – Day free at leisure
- After breakfast the day is free at leisure.You can enjoy the day on your own or relax at the beach.Dinner and stay at hotel.
Day 7 – Depart from Mauritius
- Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. Checkout to airport
Please contact our professional tour handlers on any of the listed numbers on this website.